2011: The Year of Amega Global (CEO’s Message)
Here is his inspiring New Year Message to Amega Global members:
Dear Business Partners (Amegans, Leaders and Stockists),
Amega Global has successfully crossed 2010 into 2011, working towards our wellness mission to create abundance in life for all.
In the past year, Amega Global has grown tremendously into a much wiser, stronger and more skillful company. We are proud to have expanded our network into more than 140 countries, with over 660,000 Business Associates and 1.6 million customers worldwide.
In the year 2010, we have successfully set up a full-fledged corporate office in Irvine, California – USA (The world’s largest market), successfully registered and set up an office in London – UK, successfully expanded our offices in Hong Kong, Australia, Philippines and India.
We have established our very first International Call center in Singapore, enhanced our AMized Fusion Technology™ (AFT™) for greater benefits. And last, but definitely not the least, we have attracted some of the best, well-experienced corporate managers and directors.
And, the best part – we are attracting some of the movers and shakers of the industry – Amega is now the Company of choice for some of the topmost leaders in the industry.
I want to thank all of you on behalf of the entire organization for making last year a year of great expansion, learning and success – my sincere appreciation for your undivided love, dedication and faith in Amega Global.
As the global recession continues, Amega Global will take advantage of any adversity for greater goodness of mankind, to spread the Self-Care Evolution and provide the opportunity of wellness to ALL.
In line with our vision to be a billion dollar company by 2012, create 1 million millionaires and to be in the top 10 companies in our industry, this year, we are taking initiatives to:
1. Improve communication to the field, by means of multiple channels and with a personal touch.
2. Connect better with the field leadership with more interactions and a collective approach.
3. Create specific marketing approaches and consolidate brand awareness.
4. Implement more incentives and promotional programs.
5. To be more BA-centric by providing better support and services.
6. Provide continuous recognition and significance to leaders and achievers.
7. Introduce more technologically advanced products and support systems.
8. Strengthen and improve our market presence in all existing markets.
9. Expand our presence in Japan, Eastern Europe, etc.
10. Lastly to help our leaders to triple or quadruple their income to achieve their personal financial goals.
You are part of Amega, Amega is a part of you, together we are a powerful force for good, we are destined to help millions of people worldwide by inspiring, transforming, enriching and impacting them to the abundance in life for all.
Once again: A very Happy and Prosperous New Year to You and All.
“Life is worth living, when you have a meaning”
Arun Kemer, C.E.O
January 5, 2011
Make 2011 Your Best Year Yet!
No related posts.
Filed under: Corporate Announcements
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!